Friday, October 01, 2004

Nope, Didn't Go

I didn't have to think about it very long. I enjoy being home in the evenings, so we stayed home from Bunko. And it was a good thing. It turns out the babysitting cost $3/hour/kid. So if I just stayed the minimum 2 hours I would have had to pay $24 plus th $5 to play. Yikes! Also, when we are out at night it makes the morning rush for school not so fun.

It feels like Saturday. Today (Friday, October 1) is no school, so the girls slept out in front of the TV and are now watching cartoons. Last night we went to see Princess Diaries 2. Our friends, the Lewis', met us there. John, suprise suprise, was rather loud. So he and I spent most of the movie standing in the back. It was a fun night, and also nearly free! I have movie passes to the base theater as part of the deployed spouse package. I was excited to be able to use the September tickets before they expired.


No comments: