Saturday, October 16, 2004

Saturday is a Special Day...

You won't believe how much stuff we got done today. We started with a whole house clean up and vacuum. Then I sewed on the quilt a bit. Then Hannah and I put together her bedframe and set up her bed. Then I sewed some. Next, we packed a box of Halloween treats for Nathan. Then I went jogging with Emily and Sam. While we were outside we put away the hoses for the winter, pulled up the scraggly petunias, picked the last of the tomatoes, and planted bulbs. After my shower I sewed a bit more, then I gathered up pictures for Primary, and worked on the Primary Sacrament Presentation. I called all our teachers, and my friend Melissa who is coming over for dinner tomorrow. We considered going to a Halloween Carnival, but our neighbors came over so we played dress up and dolls and power rangers, and jumped on the trampoline. We also watched the extras to Monster's Inc. about 20 times. Hannah knit about 2 feet of her funky scarf, and got recruited to play dolls (which she just loved). I finished sewing the squares into strips, and cut out all the parts for the program and typed up a note to the parents. Church bag is packed, crock pot is out, potatoes are washed. I think we are ready for Sunday. whew. Time for bed.

3 comments:

Batya said...

Wow! what a day. I'm off to a new/resumed Bible class, described in my latest me-ander. If my friends agree, I'll probably start a new blog telling what we learned, otherwise I'll just allude in me-ander.

Anonymous said...

Holy cow Wendy! You put me to shame! Our day started out good...and then petered out to pretty much hanging out. I blame it on my chaotic living room setup (HUGE extra couch in the way) and extra people staying here - in addition to our renter, a friend from Monterey is here househunting. Really I am just lazy!

You rock! Good job on everything, especially the jogging!

Mary

Laurie said...

Wendy, Wow! You got a comment from someone in Isreal!