On the anniversery of our marriage I want to list 30 things I love about my sweet husband, in no particular order.
1. He has beautiful brown eyes
2. He is in great shape - he can still stand in front of the stage at church and jump right up there.
3. He likes to hold my hand.
4. He is home!
5. He calls me in the middle of the day just to say hi
6. He always has an interesting hobby.
7. He knows the names of all the birds, and always has his binoculars in the truck to get a closer look.
8. He takes good care of our cars and knows enough about them to keep the van running (no small task)
9. He works hard to keep us safe and comfortable
10. He likes his job.
11. He encourages me to stay home while the kids are young.
12. He encourages me to take care of myself.
13. He likes our kids, and they have fun with him.
14. He does not embarrass me or insult me in public (or at home)
15. He sings.
16. He is great at meeting people and makes friends easily.
17. He has a strong testimony of Jesus Christ, he honors his Priesthood, and takes serious his callings.
18. He is brave.
19. He makes nice furniture for our home.
20. He is always ready to help someone in need.
21. He is quick to wash the dishes after dinner and take out the trash.
22. He changes diapers.
23. He takes lots of pictures of us and makes slideshows - fun for FHE.
24. He likes my parents.
25. He can throw a baseball really, really far.
26. He has freckles.
27. He is good at storytelling and makes me laugh.
28. He makes a mean rootbeer float.
29. He is a careful driver.
30. Nathan is Hott!
I am such a lucky girl. Happy Anniversary to me!