From now on, Saturday blogging will be revolutionized. Mwahahahaha. Does this sound like Wendy right now? HAH! I think NOT! This is her fabulous daughter, the eldest one, Hannah. I am going to be the Saturday "Guest Blogger". From now on, every Saturday, you will get to examine the brain of the modern thirteen-year-old girl. For today, I'll start with thirteen things about me, myself, and I.
1. I love the show The Hills.
2. Beauty and the Beast makes me cry.
3. I love, love love love love love, Pride and Prejudice. All of the movies, and the book, too.
4. Bride and Prejudice, however, might be even better. I wish I could do that snake dance.
5. I get straight As, without fail. So my parents never have to fear in that area.
6. I love sarcasm. Not many adult readers may agree, but I look at sarcasm as a new mother looks at her child.
7. A Room With A View makes no sense. At all. And the whole skinny dipping thing, it really just makes me afraid.
8. I love my family. All of my aunts, uncles, siblings, cousins, whatever. They are the greatest.
9. I joined Theater club a few weeks ago, and I don't think I'm ever going to go back. Again.
10. I am destined for great things. Fame, to be exact. I don't know how yet, because the whole theater club thing scared me. No offense to theater enthusiasts, but those kids were really weird.
11. Jacob is better than Edward.
12. I wish the Harry Potter series would just keep going on forever.
13. I love shopping. Especially at American Eagle, Hollister, Pac Sun, Wet Seal, and Old Navy.
This whole guest blogger thing is a test to see how dedicated I really am. Eventually, I might be allowed to have my own blog.