Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Today's Run: 3 miles
This week: 10
July total: 26




Goal #1 Get My Teeth Cleaned = completed!

I have no new cavities!

Later today I will complete Goal #12 Go Get My Eyes Examined.

I like having this list of goals - it is very motivating. As I am typing this I am also finishing up goal #5 Knit a Buttonhole Bag. It is in the washing machine getting all felted up right now. I wish I had taken a "before" picture, but I will definately take an "after" shot. It is looking so cute!

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wendy, I am interested in your buttonhole bag - anxious to see a picture. Wow - 26 miles in July. You are terrific. Mom

Batya said...

You're sure taking good care of yourself!

Laurie said...

I'm curious about the button hole bag, too. Sounds fun! LM

Pirate Princess said...

It's great your getting your goals met!