Monday, September 13, 2004

Toy Story

I heard from Nathan this evening. I was beginning to think he had disappeared. I got an email from him on Saturday, so I guess it had only been a day since he last wrote, but I worry. He is good.

I think I solved the nursery toy problemo. I went to the church this morning because I needed to get a few books for our new music and nursery people. While I was going through our closet the building supervisor people (janitors) came by. I know one of the ladies because her son is in Nathan's scout troop, so we started talking. I mentioned that I felt bad about the toys in the Bishop's office, but I didn't know if there was anything I could do. She told be about a cupboard on the stage that we could use. Emily and I checked it out and I think it will be perfect. It may not hold all of our totes, and I still have to ask the Bishop, but I think it will be great!

While we were on the stage Emily told me that she would play the piano so I could dance. John and I cut a rug while Emily pounded on the keys. It's too bad there was no one else there to see it, I'm sure it was a sight. After I spoke to the janitors Emily asked (loudly) if him was a girl or a boy. When I told her it was a girl, she said (loudly) she has sounds like a man. hehehe.

This blog is rather pointless. I enjoy reading other people's blogs, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get the nice little line of links to show up on the sidebar of my blog. I think I better go see if my big sister can help me.

PS I just ran the spell check and it kept stopping on Blog. Apparently blog is not a word even on this the blogspot blog maker place.

No comments: