Four jobs I have had in my life: (I am embarrassingly underemployed. sorry to disappoint you. But currently, besides being a totally fun and cool mom, I am:)
1. Elementary School Volunteer Teacher Helper on Tuesday mornings (except for when I have preschool at my house)
2. Readiness Assistance Volunteer for my husband's Squadron (all this extention talk has made this job go from easy breasy to a little more than I was hoping)
3. Activity Day Assistant (mid-week church meeting for girls 8-11 years old)
4. Primary Teacher for 7 year olds
Four movies I have watched over and over:
(not counting Thomas the Train)
1. 7 Brides for 7 Brothers
2. Anne of Green Gables
3. Return to Me
4. Bride and Prejudice
Four places I have lived (other than Hawaii):
1. Rapid City, South Dakota
2. Abilene, Texas
3. Pensacola, Florida
4. Hood River, Oregon
Four TV shows I love to watch:
we have no television reception here - nada. zip. zero. So until Nathan deploys and I decide to buck up and pay for cable rather than counseling, I am keeping up online with my two favs:
2. Grey's Anatomy
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Taco Bell Bean Burrito with No Onions
2. Nor' Shore Shave Ice (even better than Slurpies, which got me through the last couple months of each pregnancy)
3. Warm Chocolate Chip Cookies
Four People I hope will respond -
all four of my loyal readers! just let me know if you decide to play!
Didn't I just say I love me some Chocolate Chip Cookies?
|You Are a Chocolate Chip Cookie|
Traditional and conservative, most people find you comforting.
You're friendly and easy to get to know. This makes you very popular - without even trying!
Only 2.5 months 'til my birthday!
|Your Birthdate: July 6|
For you, love is a natural progression from friendship. You are almost always friends first.
In love, you are loyal, steady, and honest. You are not a cheater or even much of a flirt.
You are most compatible with people born on the 6th, 15th, and 24th of the month.
ps - Nathan's Birthday is on the 24th.
and just for fun:
|Your Pimp Name Is...|
Obviously it's getting late, and I have no cable TV...Must. Go. To. Bed.