Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Lost on Oahu

Lost. 16 weeks in a row. Tonight!

In celebration that Jack is back, I thought I would suprise you with my brush with a star from Lost:

We went to the temple a couple weeks ago with our ward. And later that night we stopped at McDonalds for a snack with the Elder's Quorum President. He is a really nice Army guy with a great Southern accent. And it turns out that he is a big star! Here he is on Lost:



He's the guy in the back holding the big gun. He appeared in the "Cost of Living" episode - the one where Eko died - it was broadcast in the fall. You can watch it and any other Lost episode here.

Brother M. said that he was out in town, filling up his car with gas one day, and a woman walked over and told him that he had "the look" they needed. He thought maybe she just trying to pick up on him! And now he is a big star. Practically.

So if I shake his had, and he shook Kate's hand, and Kate kissed Jack, then....

* Just as a reminder, Lost comes on later here than where you are, so Thank You for not spoiling it for me.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is a tough looking guy that you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley. Stay on his good side. Now if we can count back, I gave you a hug when we last saw you, you shook his hand. . .

I guess we should try Lost. I have only watched it once or twice.

Love ya, mom

orchard_girl said...

Wendy, there was a lady in Modesto, can't think of her name. When she was young she lived in Hawaii and was an extra quite a bit on Hawaii five-o. Maybe you could get on the show. i think you have that look.
Heather

Elizabeth-W said...

Really? On Tuesday? I'm freakin' because it's on Wednesday, here. Very interesting!

wendy said...

Whoops! Sorry Elizabeth, it is on Wednesday. I meant to type this and save it as draft, then post tomorrow. You see how lost I am?

Mary said...

Awesome Wendy! You told me about this "star" encounter, but I'm glad to see his picture. He does look tough. I'm totally excited for the show! We get it a whopping 5 hours earlier than you, but then it is going to be on from 10 to 11, and that is so late, so we may actually wait and download it to watch with no commercials later. So don't spoil it for me either!!

Amanda said...

That is cool!!! I agree that you have that look! Maybe you could play Jack's long lost mormon sister?? Wouldn't that be something.

I will try hard not to blog and spoil the show for you! :D

Unknown said...

I am a huge Lost fan. I am so happy that I have DVR so I can record it while I am out teaching teenage girls, What Not to Wear.
Did you know that Jack reads my blog?

Lana said...

when we lived in CA we saw a few minor celebrities and it was always fun.
We were not in the ward with one however! Very Cool!

Suzanne said...

LOL!!! I can't wait for tonight. The break has just been too long... :D

Anonymous said...

wendy! i am not into the whole lost show but thats cool that a guy you know has been in it! Also i am quite jealous of the scuba classes

Anonymous said...

That's so cool. You have such fun adventures! :)

Love the underwater pics - I'll have to show them to Redbeard later - he LOVES to scuba dive!

carrie said...

Ok that did it I'm so jealous of you right now. You live in the Hawaiian Islands you go Scuba diving and now you know someone on Lost, lucky. Let's trade lives.

Phae-Jae said...

hem,hem and kissed Sawyer. Wow, I only know the service desk guy at Wal-mart. Some people have it all. I love Lost! I'll be lost when it ends, do you think they will really end it?