Sunday, August 31, 2008

5 Years Old

Please, everybody, look at me! Today I'm five years old you see! And after this, I won't be four, Not ever, ever, anymore! I won't be three-or two-or one, For that was when I'd first begun. Now I'll be five a while, and then I'll soon be something else again! (Marie Louise Allen) John's Olympic Birthday party was a Gold Medal event! We competed in the long jump, the high jump, the discus, the shot-put, a sponge relay, gymnastics, a water balloon free throw, and a marathon. Sydney and her buddy Olivia were the official judges. They demonstrated the events and kept the little kids in order! I wasn't sure if the kids would enjoy it, but they were totally in to it, and wanted to do each event over and over! The most popular was the gymnastics.
Happy Birthday John!

16 comments:

ABW said...

Happy Birthday John!

Mary said...

Cute party! Happy Birthday little John!

Deanne said...

How fun!

Happy Birthday John!

Jon and Janene said...

Happy Birthday John! From Cade and the rest of the Creer Clan.

tootie said...

What a fun party idea! Looks like the kids had a ball.

Your favorite sister said...

You are so creative with your parties. Our parties are always,"run around like crazy until your parents come and pick you up." Looks like he had a great day!

Butterfly Wife said...

Happy birthday, John. Looks like a great party! Excellent idea.

Ann M. said...

Great pictures as always! What a great idea for a party :)

Suzanne said...

What a fun and creative party! You are such a cool mom, Wendy!

I can't believe your little guy is already 5! He has grown up right before my eyes...er...rather he has grown up right before my blog! :D

Donna Boucher said...

What a great idea! What a darling boy!!!

Jrzy Army Wife said...

Awesome theme party. Happy Birthday John.

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday John!!!! I can't believe he is 5 already. His party sounds like such a blast! What a great idea for a party. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday John! Wow, I can't believe he is 5! We sure love him. Grammy & Grampy

Mary Peterson said...

What a fun idea for a party! Happy Birthday John!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday John!!!! I can't believe you are 5! yikes!

orchard_girl said...

John, I was thinking about you on Sunday. Happy Birthday, hang loose! 5 is such a cool age.
auntie Heather