Wednesday, May 07, 2008

On Stage



Hannah is having a great time performing in Cinderella. Isn't she a great townsperson? (watch-out cinderella...)


Here's a closer view.


Sing it, sister!

I took about a jillion pictures, but with the low light and slow shutter speed they are not so great....

Here's how it went down -



Cinderella got in her pumpkin carriage

Danced with the prince,

lost her slipper,

ran away...

If you want to know how the story ends, Hannah (and the Tri-School Performance crew)will be performing again this weekend!

9 comments:

Mary said...

Go Hannah! She looks so cute singing with a smile! I'm proud of her for having the courage to audition and do the play, that's so great! Our little Han is growing up!

.... said...

How sweet...she is precious and it takes a lot of courage to get up there and do that at any age...I was in that play in 6th grade, but I got the part of the mean stepmother, go figure :D

~ASW

Deanne said...

What fun! She'll never forget this experience and the fun it is to be a part of play/musical. I hope she is able to do these kinds of things in the future. I wish I had done more in high school. I only got involved my senior year (I was Snow White!).

Anonymous said...

Wow, Hannah is so pretty and involved! I love that you can tell she is singing her heart out. What a great experience for her! Grammy

Suzanne said...

How fun! I'll bet this will make it easier to get in front of crowds as she gets bigger. :)

Amanda said...

What fun! Way to go Hannah! :)

Evidently your house didn't burn down. I hope you were able to get some better sleep.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha!!! That's my babysitter!!! Oooh! She's FAMOUS!!! I've got to get her autograph!!! Uh-oh. Does that mean she'll start charging more?

Super Happy Girl said...

So pretty! And I love her dress!

Fermina Daza said...

It was a great performance!!! We went on Saturday and the kids thoroughly enjoyed themselves.