Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Team Blog Info for Mom

Team Blogs are blogs where more than one person contributes articles. One person starts the blog then invites others to be a team member. The original blogger can be an administrator and edit all the posts, or not. Sounds kind of fun.. Coming soon:
The McBabes - Girls Only Blog.
or McBerryPatch Blog
or Faye's Family Blog
Nathan's family has a full family website where you can post pictures, exchange recipes and post on the family message board. But blogger is free.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the idea Wendy, sounds fun. I also like the new quote at the top of your blog. I loved that book, I need to get it for Abby.
Heather

Pirate Princess said...

I wish my family were more computer savvy... Unfortunately, I'm the only one that really knows her way around the web. :)

Anonymous said...

What do you t hink - should we start a McBride only blog and get Bruce's family to start their own, Jary's their own, etc. then link to them or should we do a Faye Weimer Blog? I can see advantages both ways. Mom

Laurie said...

You know, a Weimer Blog might be kinda nice. I feel like as soon as the reunion is over that I lose touch with all the cousins. Maybe we'd stay a little more connected with a virtual family gathering place like this.

By the way, I just visited Neo's blog. Fascinating pictures of Guam. I like all the guy's nicknames. LM

wendy said...

Hey Laurie, the technical term is Call sign - not nickname!!! Just thought you'd want to know.

Anonymous said...

I think a team blog sounds fun - plus if the Weimers all started their own, then we could link to it and read theirs and vice versa. Randy is always talking about making family websites for both of our families, but just hasn't gotten around to it. Maybe a family blog would be a good trial run.

Anonymous said...

p.s. But we would need to somehow get Sarah some easier computer access so noone is left out.

Pirate Princess said...

Hey Wendy - I like your hedge hog!