Wednesday, January 18, 2006

10 days since my last post - Yikes!

My sister sent this and I thought it would be fun to have here.

1. What is your occupation? Marmee
2. What color are your underwear? White
3. What are you listening to right now? Scary music from Lost
4. What was the last thing you ate? nachos - mmmmmm
5. Do you wish on stars? With Sydney
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? green, broken, with the paper scratched off - my favorite kind
7. How is the weather right now? 41, windy, maybe some snow tonight
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Janene, about swapping babysitting this week for volunteering at school
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I love her guts!
10. How old are you today? 29
11. Favorite drink? Rasberry Lemonade, with chocolate milk a close second
12. Favorite sport to watch? I don't really watch sports, but I do wear a sports watch!
13. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes
14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Yes
15. Pets? Yes - one golden retriever, and one borrowed mutt
16. Favorite month? July
17. Favorite food? Chocolate Chip Cookies
18. What was the last movie you watched? The Grinch
19. Favorite day of the year? July 4th
20. What do you do to vent anger? Get a shakey voice
21. Fall or spring? Fall
22. Hugs or kisses? Kisses
23. Cherry or Blueberry? Blue berry
24. Do you want your friends to email you back? Sorry, NA
25. Who is most likely to respond? Hannah
26. Who is least likely to respond? nathan
27. Who do you live with? Nathan, Hannah, Sydney, Emily, and John
28. When was the last time you cried? 2 weeks ago - the week Nathan deployed
29. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes and clothes
30. What friend have you had the longest? That I still keep in contact with? My sisters - I am terrible at keeping in touch with old friends.
31. What did you do last night? I went to Enrichment meeting, then watched American Idol with Hannah
33. What inspires you? Good Books
34. What are you afraid of? The dark
35. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese
36. Favorite car? My new car!
37. Favorite dog breed? Golden Retriever
38. Number of keys on your key ring? 1 and the car opener thing
39. How many years at your current job? 11.5
40. Favorite day of the week? Thursday
41. How many states have you lived in? 5
42. How many cities have you lived in/name them? 5
Modesto, CA
Hood River, OR
Pensacola, FL
Abilene, TX
Rapid City, SD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are cute. Hey, would you post or email your nachos recipe? You have mentioned it a few times and it sounds good!

Pirate Princess said...

I'm so ignorant - what's a Marmie?

wendy said...

Marmie is what the girls in Little Women call their mom. I was trying to be clever, but just for you I pulled out my copy of Little Women and they spell it "Marmee" Whoops! I am going to have to fix that!