Thursday, December 08, 2005


Choose The Right

Hannah and I made these ornaments for our Primary teachers as a little Christmas gift/thank you from the Primary Presidency.

I found the silver glass balls at Lowes ($2.50 for a dozen.) And we wrote on the balls with a green paint pen ($3 at Hobby Lobby.)

While I was making them I thought the shields looked uneven and silly, but it's been 2 weeks since I last looked at them, and now I think they look great! I hope our teachers like them.


on the other side

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute idea!

Batya said...

You're so talented.

Anonymous said...

Wow, they look neat! Did you draw them freehand? If you did - then you did very well! So what is the effect when you turn it on - is there a shadow on the wall?

I know what you mean -often we are judgmental of what we have done but give it a little time and you suddenly see it in a similar light to what everyone else is!

wendy said...

Shanny - they are not lightbulbs, just simple silver balls for the tree. It would be cool if they lit up and left a CTR shield up on the wall - kinda like Batman or something.

Pirate Princess said...

FABULOUS!!!!!!