Thursday, February 07, 2008

Kung Hei Fat Choi



Happy New Year and Good Luck in the year of the Rat!

Charming, social, and quick witted, rats are happy and popular people. Rats are always on the go and find safety in numbers. Rats are detail oriented, hard working, and overambitious. They are able to accumulate wealth easily - and do not part with money as easily. You will make a good architect, salesperson, or campaign manager.

What is your Chinese Zodiak Animal?

I am a Dragon. The dragon is one of the most showy characters of the zodiac chart, you are imaginative, lucky, full of fun, and energetic. Dragons are the doers of the world. You don't sit around waiting for things to happen, you make things happen. You demand perfection from yourself and from others. You will make a good talk-show host, artist or diplomat.

(excellent!)

12 comments:

Butterfly Wife said...

I'm a rat. :D

Mary said...

Neigh! Just call me Mr. Ed, I'm a horse, but I'm very lacking according to the description of a "horse."

The Mrs. said...

i'll be hanging from a tree cause I'm a monkey. I'm just relieved I'm not a pig... nothing wrong with pigs but these days I'd feel like it was the universe telling me something.

nikko said...

I'm a dragon, too. We must be the same age. ;o)

Anonymous said...

Another dragon here, lol about the talk show host!

Ann M. said...

I am a snake. It told me I would make a good "best friend". Yay.

Susan said...

I'm a monkey, sounds about right.

Mary Peterson said...

I'm a sheep. Kind of fitting for a name like Mary eh?

Jrzy Army Wife said...

I'm a tiger.. RARRR.LOL

orchard_girl said...

I'm an ox. Rick is a dog, for some reason, it cracks me up to say that.
Heather

Amanda said...

I'm a Tiger. Looks like I need to look into becoming a soap opera star or a race car driver. ;)

Tori :) said...

I have an award for you on my blog!!