Thursday, November 17, 2005

Towels...again

I talked to the store owner on Monday and she loved the towels. She really liked the bunny towels (they are not my favorite, but easy to sew) and the ladybug. I could tell she was not as in love with the duck or the shark as I am, but she purchased all of the towels that I had made. Tonight (Thursday) she hosts a "Ladies' Night" in her shop where she will introduce her new line of baby items. She thinks that there will be several orders for more towels. Isn't this fun? This week I also sold a pink shark poncho style towel to a neighbor, and a different neighbor ordered a blue shark poncho and a cat! Exciting.

In other news it is just one week until Thanksgiving. What do you think Nathan would say if I pulled this out of the oven? Okay, I had a picture of a bikini line turkey here, but I decided it was too freaky. If you want to see it you will have to google it. Or maybe I will link it. But I just couldn't look at it again. scary.

<

2 comments:

Batya said...

Wonderful about your towel business!!!

Anonymous said...

So, how did the Lady's Night go? Any orders?

I like the turkey, pretty racy...:)