Thursday, April 13, 2006

Happy Birthday Iris

While we were visiting Mom and Dad, my niece Iris turned 1 year old!


Birthday Princess

Sarah made Iris a cute little cake, it reminds me of the little cakes my mom made for us when we were little.




Iris loved it!


Yum!

Emily and John loved to play with little Iris. I'm sure it worried Sarah and Charlie, but they let us hold Iris as much as we wanted. It was so fun to get to know her and watch her toddle around. Iris is a beautiful little lady.


Em and Iris


Iris and John


Ring around the rosie

2 comments:

Pirate Princess said...

This is so cute. I'm glad you had fun! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited to see new pictures of Iris! It is so sweet how much she looks like Sarah! I'm glad the cousins had a good time together. Looks like a fun birthday - the cake is especially cute.

By the way, Sarah looks great too!